Note to ICC, CCIG and Eurochambres members:
- ICC members are eligible for a reduced registration fee via a special code. In order to receive this code, please contact us here.
- CCIG members are eligible for a reduced registration fee via a special code. In order to receive this code, please contact us here.
Eurochambres members are eligible for a reduced registration fee via a special code. In order to receive this code, please contact us here.
(Discount codes are not cumulative)
Registration for the 13th World Chambers Congress is open. This edition of the Congress will be in-person only. The registration price will include the Welcome reception, the three-day pass, giving you access to the full programme, including plenary and parallel sessions, as well as the Gala dinner.
For registration-related inquiries and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our technical support help-desk at +41 22 33 99 592.
|Delegates tickets – 3 days||Early bird||Standard|
|ICC/CCIG/Eurochambres member discounted rate||CLOSED||CHF 900|
|LDC* delegate||CLOSED||CHF 680|
Least Developed Countries. UN official LDC list.
*Please refer to this conversion table kindly noting that all payments will be made in CHF.
Special group registration fees:
- Delegate : 1 free registration for every 10 paying registrations
- LDC delegate: 1 free registration for every 5 paying registrations
International Geneva Welcome Centre (CAGI) Accommodation support in Geneva
13WCC and the host organisation in Geneva, the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services, are offering special accommodation for delegates from Least Developed Countries, Low Income Countries, Lower Middle Income Countries and Territories, and Upper Middle Income Countries and Territories.
If you are a representative of a Chambers of Commerce or of a business association (ie. employee or board member) and come from a LDC country or LMIC country, the International Geneva Welcome Centre may provide support to facilitate and reduce the cost of your hotel accommodation. Please note that group requests will not be accepted.
For more information, please refer to the Conditions of Allocation and General Booking Conditions.
Allocation on a first come first serve basis. Deadline for submissions 19 May 2023.
– Coffee & lunch breaks
– Congress materials
– Welcome reception (mandatory sign up)
– Gala dinner (mandatory sign up)
Click here to download the Terms and Conditions for registrations.
ICC WCF World Chambers Congress aims at encouraging and strengthening relations among chambers from around the world, and promoting the share of best international trade practices. In a climate of open exchange across borders, ICC WCF is committed to providing a professional, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical appearance, national origin, and belief. ICC WCF is a non–political organisation and any political demonstration is strictly prohibited during the Congress.
The present Code of Conduct outlines expectations for all participants in the 13th World Chambers Congress.
This Code of Conduct is applicable to all participants of the World Chambers Congress. This includes delegates, partners, speakers, attendees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, competitors, staff and anyone else present at the Congress.
Participants should conduct themselves at all times in a manner that comports with both the letter and spirit of this Code of Conduct during the Congress, throughout plenary sessions, workshops, competitions, exhibition area, receptions, cocktails, talks, hallways conversations and any related event.
This includes statements made in social media postings, on–line publications, text messages, and all other forms of electronic communication related to the World Chambers Congress.
2. Expected behavior
All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional, respectful and responsible manner at all times, and observe the following expected standards of behavior:
- Treat everyone with respect and consideration;
- Communicate openly and thoughtfully with others, be considerate of the multitude of views and opinions;
- Be respectful in discussing and debating ideas;
- Follow the rules and policies of the venue;
- Respect the property of the Congress venue
- Respect the social events venues and any other facilities used;
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert hotel/venue security if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
3. Prohibited conducts
ICC WCF is committed to creating an environment where everyone can participate without
harassment, discrimination, or violence of any kind.
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Threatening, intimidating, humiliating, demeaning speech or hostile acts directed at a
particular group or an individual because of, for example, their sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity or religion;
- Any action, discrimination or language meant as comments, jokes, slurs related to gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability, socioeconomic status, age, appearance or religion that coerce others, foment broad hostility, or undermine professional equity;
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following;
- Harassing photography or recording;
- Persistent and unwelcome solicitation of emotional or physical intimacy;
- Sustained or disrespectful disruption of plenary sessions, workshops, competitions, talks or any other related events;
- Physical assault, real or implied threat of physical harm;
- Sexual harassment including, but not limited to:
– any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature, as unwelcome sexual flirtations, advances or propositions,
– uninvited and unwelcome touching of an individual’s body,
– sexually degrading words used to describe an individual;
- Alcohol is not allowed in any of our plenary, competition, and workshop sessions. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided.
Any participant disobeying this Code of Conduct will be notified and is expected to stop any offending behavior immediately. Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
ICC WCF reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including refusing admittance to, or removing any person from, the ICC World Chambers Congress or any ICC hosted event (including future ICC events) at any time in its sole discretion.
5. Complaint process
In the event of non–compliance with the terms of this Code of Conduct, then the person who is the target of possible prohibited conduct or any third party who has direct knowledge of the possible prohibited conduct (‘witness’) should promptly report to the staff and contact Léa Puteaux, Project Manager (email@example.com)
The information requested in this form is collected by ICC and CCIG, data controllers, for the purposes of registration, organizing the event, using the web application, networking and complying with Swiss law. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, the right to portability of your personal data, the right to restrict and object the processing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the International Chamber of Commerce, ICC DPO, 33–43 avenue du Président Wilson 75116 Paris, France, along with a copy of an identity document (ID).
For further information about this processing, please visit the Data Privacy page.